Summer Housing Applications Available
|Category:||Housing & Residential Life|
|Date & Time:||
from 04/22/2013 to 05/03/2013
|Location:||Housing Office - Oak Glen Hall|
Applications will be available on Monday, April 22nd, at the Housing Office, located on the first floor of Oak Glen Hall. Applications are due on Friday, May 3rd. Summer housing will be at a cost of $175/week. In order to receive a Summer Housing assignment, UMass Dartmouth students must have a confirmed Housing reservation for the fall semester and meet one of the following criteria:
1. Be an international student with written verification of their status from the International Student & Scholar Center.
2. Be enrolled in classes (not including on-line), student teaching, internships, or co-op programs. This student must also submit written verification of enrollment from the academic department/faculty member sponsoring the program.
3. Be employed on UMass Dartmouth campus with written verification from their campus employment supervisor. If the campus employer (department) is assuming the Summer Housing cost for the student employee, written verification must include department:
- Contact person name
- Contact person phone number
- Speed type number
- Signed approval from a staff member
4. Be an athlete or student leader with written verification from a coach/advisor confirming their athlete/leader status, and stating trainings/games/events that require their presence on campus
5. Have a current 12 Month Housing Contract on file with the Housing Office
Other important dates:
Spring hall check out is: Thursday May 9 by 5pm
Summer Housing Starts: Sunday, May 27
Dining facilities: Schedules to be announced
Please note, if a student has an academic commitment that extends beyond the Spring hall checkout time, the student MUST consult with his or her Resident Director no later than May 2nd to work out an extended check-out date/time.