Return to weekly view
On-campus housing for Spring 2013
|Category:||Housing & Residential Life|
|Date & Time:||
from 12/10/2012 to 01/15/2013
|Location:||Housing Office - Oak Glen Hall|
|Sponsored by:||Housing @ Residential Education|
To our current commuter students:
Have you considered living on campus? Campus Housing can offer you:
* Easy access to all university academic resources
* A fully furnished room equipped with a bed, bureau, desk, desk chair and closet
* High-speed internet and cable television including Premium Channel lineup
* Grilles that serve sandwiches, drinks and other snacks conveniently located within three residence halls
* Learning Communities and thematic housing (First Year Living, quiet, substance awareness, honors, nursing, engineering, graduate/UMD Law)
As an additional incentive, if you make a Housing deposit (pre-payment) between December 1, 2012 and January 15, 2013, you will receive a $200 bookstore voucher from the UMass Dartmouth campus store.
You can submit your $200 non refundable housing pre-payment (a check made payable to UMass Dartmouth) at the University Enrollment Center located in Foster Hall. You should indicate "Spring 2013 housing" and your student ID# on your check. Then simply bring your student ID and the paid receipt to the Housing Office located in Oak Glen Hall. You will sign a housing contract at that time. Please note that you must be enrolled in spring classes and sign a housing contract in order to receive the bookstore voucher. Vouchers will be available the first week of classes.
We hope you will consider joining us on campus.
Happy New Year!