Return to monthly view
Spring Break Housing Applications Available
|Category:||Housing & Residential Life|
|Date & Time:||
from 02/25/2013 to 03/08/2013
|Location:||Housing Office - Oak Glen Hall|
|Admission:||$175/Week (For Housing)|
Applications for Spring Break housing will be available at the Oak Glen Housing office beginning Monday, February 25, 2013.
Residence halls will close at 5:00 PM on Friday, March 15, 2013. Resident students whose last class schedule conflicts with the residence hall closing time should consult with their respective RD as soon as possible to make alternate arrangements to properly check out of their room at the conclusion of their last class.
Regardless of the number of nights a student applies for (and is approved for) on campus during Spring Break week, the rate is a flat fee of $175, and will be billed to the student's account.
Residents will be approved for Spring Break Housing only if they satisfy one or more of the following outlined criteria:
* International students with written verification of their status from the International Student & Scholar Center
* Students enrolled in classes, student teaching, internships, co-op programs or other academic work with written verification of enrollment from the academic department/faculty member sponsoring the program
* Students employed on UMD campus with written verification from their campus employment supervisor
* Student Athletes and Student Leaders with:
- written verification from a coach/advisor confirming their athlete/leader status
- written verification stating trainings/games/events that require their presence on campus
* Students with a 10 or 12 month housing contract (fee already assessed).
Written verifications and documentation are to be submitted with the application. Completed applications are due to Housing Main Office by 5pm on Friday, March 8, 2013.
Residence halls re-open at noon on Sunday, March 24, 2013.