- Full Course Listings for Fall 2013 [HTML]: The HTML version is approximately 95 pages when printed.
- Full Course Listings for Fall 2013 [EXCEL]: When printing the document from EXCEL, go to File -> Page Setup. Choose Landscape mode, change paper size to Legal, and adjust the Scale to 90%. (The total file will print approximately 135 pages using these settings in Windows XP and Office XP; this approximate number of pages will vary, depending on the platform and the EXCEL version you use.)
- General Education Courses listed by Area [PDF]
- General Education Courses listed by Area [EXCEL]
- For a complete list of upcoming Continuing Education Courses, please visit http://www.umassd.edu/pce/
- UMD Building Key Codes: Explanation of the various building codes used in the course listing.
Note regarding classes showing as Non-Enrollment sections:
Labs or recitations will be listed as Non-Enrollment sections. When choosing a class with a lab or recitation (Non-Enrollment section), both the class and the recitation must be noted and used at the same time to register (enroll) in a class. See below for an example:
CHM 152 01 is a class with associated recitations, CHM 152 01R1, CHM 152 01R2, CHM 152 01R3 (Non-Enrollment sections). Enrollment sections AND Non-Enrollment sections must be used together when enrolling. Always remember to note Class Nbr for both the main class (Enrollment section) and the associated labs or recitations (Non-Enrollment sections).
To begin your registration process and find out about extended hours for accessing the system, visit COIN.