- Only one container no greater than 55 gallons of a particular waste material may be stored in the same satellite area at a time.
- All container must be tightly closed.
- All containers must have The EH&S Office "Hazardous Waste" label (see sample) affixed and completed.
- Incompatible waste shall not be mixed.
- Incompatible waste in containers greater than one gallon shall not be stored near each other.
- A weekly verification of the condition of all satellite areas shall be made at least weekly by the designated individual in charge.
- Complete all "Hazardous Waste" labels, insuring that all information has been filled in.
- Call The EH&S Office at 8242 or e-mail Robert Casparius, Director of EH&S at to arrange for pickup.
- Date the container when full. The container must be relocated to the Main Accumulation Area within 3 days of the full date.
- All packaging, handling and labeling requirements from Chemical Waste Section above must be observed.