What is the CAMIO?
CAMIO, an OCLC Catalog of Art Museum Images is a growing online collection documenting works of art from around the world, representing the collections of prominent museums. CAMIO highlights the creative output of cultures around the world, from prehistoric to contemporary.
CAMIO is licensed for use by students, faculty, and researchers at subscribing institutions. Works of art may be used for educational and research purposes during the term of the subscription, if they are properly credited. Images may not be published or otherwise distributed.Why use CAMIO?
- High resolution images taken directly from the objects of major American museums.
- Ability to share digital collections and presentations with your colleagues and students
- Ability to export digital resources directly to HTML, Wiki or myCourses
- Ability to search a specific collection or cross multiple collections
- 24/7 remote access to digital collections and presentations
- Disable Block Popups - Turn off block popup options on your preferred browser
- Launch CAMIO
- Off Campus Login - Follow instructions.
- VPN Wireless - Campus wireless will require a VPN.
Video Tutorials Coming Soon. In the meantime please contact the VRC for individual instruction.