Collection CVPA Image/Multimedia Submissions
The Visual Resource Center is pleased to launch, within LUNA, a new digital repository entitled, CVPA College Archive. The collection includes works by faculty and students, faculty and student activites, and CVPA events and performances.
Instructions for submission to the CVPA College Archive are stated below.
- Digital images files: uncompressed TIFF files (a minimum of 600 ppi).
- Digital multimedia files - a master uncompressed .avi file (no size limit) and a compressed file .flv, .mp4 or .mov formats (maxium size 175MB).
Caption/Identification of Work
- Download the" Submission Form"
- Complete the form using the requirements listed below.
- Filenames: Use lowercase letters and numbers. Do not include symbols, caps, or punctuation. Do not exceed twenty-four characters.
- After completing all of the above, burn completed "Submission Form" and your digital files to a CD/DVD(s).
- Submit CD/DVD to Allison Cywin, Visual Resource Curator, CVPA - Main Campus, Art History, Room 253
Any questions contact Allison Cywin at 508-999-8701 or email email@example.com..