Services Teaching Center
Faculty ServicesCVPA faculty is welcome to utilize the VRC as a learning and study center for group and individual instruction and extracurricular projects. VRC supports the following activities for both faculty and students.
- Image and multimedia resources for classroom instruction and research
- Staff support with the creation and preparation of digital content for classroom instruction
- Digital equipment and computer stations with Internet access
- PDF and scanning stations for faculty and students
- Viewing stations for DVD, CD, VHS
- Listening stations for CD and audio files
- Circulation of faculty owned reserves (books, videos, DVDs, CDs)
- Internet access
- A quiet place for faculty to research and for students to study or conduct a make-up exams.
For more information, please contact Allison J. Cywin at 508-999-8701.