Go to main content | Go to navigation |
Turn styles off
Electrical & Computer Engineering College of Engineering
- Real-time database management systems architecture.
- Operations and database languages development and standardization.
- Real-time operating systems architecture and operations.
- Real-time computer network communications architecture and protocols.
- Artificial neural networks.
- Parallel and distributed computing.
- Artificial intelligence and computer vision.
- Networks and data communications.
- Optical computing
- Internet QoS Management
- Real-time network applications
- High speed networks
- Traffic engineering
- Biomedical computing
- Embedded systems
- Multimedia communication
- Networks and multimedia security
- Pattern recognition
- Sensor networks
- Software design
- Wireless networks and communications
- Hardware and Software Reliability Engineering
- Dependable Computing
- Fault-Tolerant Computing
- Sensor Networks
- Safety-Critical Systems and Networks