Go to main content | Go to navigation |
Turn styles off
View: Text-Only | Mobile
- Application form filled out completely and signed to certify that information is complete and accurate and that the records are correct and official
- Supplementary Application form (if required)
- Essay/Statement of Intent (and résumé, if required)
- $60 application fee, regardless of residency. This fee is non-waivable, non-refundable. Make check payment to: University of Massachusetts Dartmouth if using mail-in application, or pay by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) if applying online.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary study signed and sealed in official envelopes
- Letters of recommendation (usually three) using our form and in sealed envelopes signed by the recommendations' authors. The MBA and Chemistry programs require two recommendations.
- Official test scores to be sent by the testing company (preferably in advance of mailing in your application) if required for the program. The UMD Institutional code is 3786.
- Other required materials for your specific program.
- International Applicants:
- official TOEFL test scores to be sent by the testing company;
- affidavit of support and accompanying documents