UMass Law applicants, start here.
The online application is recommended as being faster for you and for us.
MARYLAND and MINNESOTA RESIDENTS: UMass Dartmouth does not presently consider applications for online degree or certificate programs from applicants who reside in Maryland or Minnesota because of recent legislation in these states. If you are a Maryland or Minnesota resident, we welcome your application to a face-to-face program only.
Please read the following instructions carefully before you submit the electronic application:
- The online application must be completed and submitted in one sitting. Please have with you a credit card, personal information, information about your previous schooling, and your application intentions before starting to submit the form.
- To use the online application, you will need to have an appropriate Internet browser (for instance, Internet Explorer 4.0 or Netscape 4.0 or higher).
- Use the "Back" button on your browser to navigate to a previous page in your application.
- Complete all required fields on the application pages, denoted by the asterisk (*).
- Use "mixed" case when supplying proper name information. "Mixed" case refers to capitalizing the first letter of proper names.
- Once your application has been submitted, you cannot make corrections to it online. Please review your application carefully before you submit. Corrections to a submitted application must be made by telephone or e-mail to the UMass Dartmouth Graduate Studies Office.
- The online application includes a list of official country codes that we cannot modify. Some country names may not be what the residents of those countries themselves would prefer to use. UMass Dartmouth is not endorsing any particular form of identifying countries or of addressing mail to them.
To apply online, prospective students must be able to pay by credit card. For your application to be complete you must submit the online supplemental form for your program, the online application itself and any other supporting material. An application cannot be acted on until all the steps are completed.
1. To apply on-line, click the link below and follow the directions carefully. First you will submit an online form and then submit the main online application. Specific instructions are given for each graduate program.
Applicants may apply to UMass Dartmouth by downloading an application to print, complete, and mail. The application contains everything you will need to apply, including instructions.
To view and print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
Applicants may also apply to UMass Dartmouth by completing and mailing a paper application that is available through the Graduate Studies Office.
Prospective applicants may request a printed application by:
- Submitting the Graduate Application Request Form.
Thank you for choosing the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
Feel free to call or e-mail us if you need assistance with any aspect of your application -- at 508 999-8604 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We commit to replying promptly to queries.
Good luck and best wishes.