Seminar Papers - 2000
- The Iron Bridge: A Book Review
Abington Friends School
- Teaching The Agricultural Revolution
- Document Based Question: Chartism
- Feargus O'Connor: Evil Genius or Misunderstood Martyr?
- Breaking the Old School Ties: Liberal Education, The Industrial Revolution, and Public Schools
Cutick, Chet S.
- Bobbins and Bibles Child Labor, The Sunday School Movement and Industrial England 1780-1840
Eudy, Nancy Bell
- Reflections on Lace Making
- Captains of Domesticity: The Industrialization of Gendered Space in Charles Dickens's Hard Times
Fletcher, Jennifer J. K.
- Hard Times, "Work," and the Influence of Thomas Carlyle
Gill, Emily G.
- "The Bias of Nature Is Set the Wrong Way, Education is Designed to Set It Right." Wesleyan Methodism and Education in Britain's Early Industrial Period
Lanham, Diane Littlefield
- Art and the Industrial Revolution (web page)
- "Industralia" Classroom Simulation for the British Industrial Revolution
- For Idle Hands to Do: Redefining the Nature of Work, Poverty and Idleness
- John Fielden: An Heroic Account
Poppe, Kenneth A.
- Lesson Plans: The Industrial Revolution in Britain
Poppe, Kenneth A.
- The Standard of Living Debate: A Document Based Essay Activity for Secondary School Students
- Reflections on Joseph Wright of Derby
- Political Novelist (or Disraeli's Mudie State of Affairs)
Stuart, Kenneth C.
- The "Friendly Societies" and the Fabian Society as Mechanisms for Gradualism in Industrial Era Britain
Veto, Robert E.
An Official UMass Dartmouth Web Page/Publication. © 2006 Board of Trustees of the University of Massachusetts.
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth • 285 Old Westport Road • North Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300
Phone: 508 999-8000 • Fax: 508 999-8901 • email site comments to: email@example.com