Seminar Papers - 2002
- From Nature's Time To Clock Time: A Legacy Of The British Industrial Revolution
- Chartism: A Primary Source Packet for Teachers
- A Worker's Pride: Searching for Workers' Authentic Voices from the Industrial Revolution, A Reflective Essay
- The Aims of Luddism: An Historiographic View
- Coalbrookdale and the Decorative Arts
- "The bias of nature is set the wrong way; education is designed to set it right:
Wesleyan Methodism and Education in Britain's Early Industrial Period
Lanham, Diane Littlefield
- Sir Hubert Von Herkomer
Hard Times & On Strike
Manfredi, Matthew J.
- Child Labor In The Industrial Revolution
Miller, Dr. Linda Karen
- The Political Sonnets of William Wordsworth
Olic-Hamilton, Barbara F.
- For Idle Hands to Do: Redefining the Nature of Work, Poverty, and Idleness
- Industrial Technology Transfer Between Britain and France in the Eighteenth Century
- Work and Educational Reform for Working Class Children in England: An Overview
- The Industrial Social Novel: Fiction from Fact
An Official UMass Dartmouth Web Page/Publication. © 2006 Board of Trustees of the University of Massachusetts.
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth • 285 Old Westport Road • North Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300
Phone: 508 999-8000 • Fax: 508 999-8901 • email site comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org