Files are Microsoft Word documents unless noted otherwise.
- Arthur Young on enclosures, 177O
- Arthur Young on the agrarian improvements of the age, 1770-1771
- Arthur Young on Irish agriculture and the conditions of life of the Irish peasants, 1776
- Arthur Young on English farming practices, 1770
- Arthur Young on an improving landlord in Yorkshire, 1770
- William Marshall on Enclosure in the Vale of Pickering, Yorkshire, 1788
- Enclosure by Parliamentary Act, 1766.
- David Davies, The Condition of The Agriculture Worker, 1795
- William Cobbett on The Old And The New Farmer, 1825
- Arthur Young on the new wave of agricultural improvement, 1804.
- William Marshall's "Practical Remarks on Executing the Improvements of Farm Lands," 1804
- T. Brown, The effect of enclosure upon population, 1794
- Sir F. M. Eden on Enclosure and the Cottagers, 1797
- Speech in the House of Commons by C. C. Western on the distressed state of agriculture, 7 March 1816
- Report from the Select Committee of the House of Commons on the depressed state of agriculture, 1821
- Daniel O'Connell on the state of the Irish peasantry, 1825