The landscape of higher education is changing dramatically--and rapidly. In May 2013, UMass Dartmouth initiated UMassDTransform2020, a new strategic planning process to establish the university's priorities and determine its future course through 2020.
The final version of UMassDTransform2020 will be presented in April 2014.
Feedback from UMass Dartmouth’s stakeholder constituencies is an important part of the process. Stakeholders who have been invited to share feedback include the Faculty Senate, business leaders, elected officials, the region's K-12 educational community, and the entire campus community of students, faculty, and staff.
For more information: a video record of the October 18 "town hall meeting" for campus-wide feedback.
2000 and 2007 Strategic Plan and Update: Engaged, Embedded and Evolving
Under Strategic Plan you will find the following:
- An overview of the updated plan that describes the major thrusts of the five planning Goal statements
- A planning matrix that details the Objectives, Implementation Strategies and Tactics, Responsible Groups and Projected Outcomes. This planning matrix will be updated periodically to chart the progress of the plan.
Under Strategic Planning Process you will find the following:
- A summary of the 2000 Plan, Engaged, Embedded and Evolving, with the University's Mission and Vision statements
- The Chancellor's February 2007 Progress Report on the 2000 Plan
- The message to the University campus announcing the beginning of the renewal process.
- A list of the teams appointed to conduct analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analyses).
- The SWOT Team Reports.
- A summary of the results of the March 2007 Planning Retreat