It is our pleasure to welcome you to the UMass Dartmouth Strategic Planning website. On this site you will be able to access the current update of the 2000 strategic plan, Engaged Embedded and Evolving: Core Values Informing Growth and Bold Innovation, as well as a description of the strategic planning process that has brought us to this point.
Under Strategic Plan you will find the following:
- An overview of the updated plan that describes the major thrusts of the five planning Goal statements
- A planning matrix that details the Objectives, Implementation Strategies and Tactics, Responsible Groups and Projected Outcomes. This planning matrix will be updated periodically to chart the progress of the plan.
Under Strategic Planning Process you will find the following:
- A summary of the 2000 Plan, Engaged, Embedded and Evolving, with the University's Mission and Vision statements
- The Chancellor's February 2007 Progress Report on the 2000 Plan
- The message to the University campus announcing the beginning of the renewal process.
- A list of the teams appointed to conduct analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analyses).
- The SWOT Team Reports.
- A summary of the results of the March 2007 Planning Retreat
We want to express our appreciation to all who have worked to bring our revised plan forward and we look forward to working with the diverse campus constituencies who will make this plan successful.
Jean F. MacCormack
Anthony J. Garro